Was at the lodge Scottsdale for one of their great burgers and guess what comes though? That’s right nine holes put crawl. Everyone was dressed in golf attire, having a great time, and drinking it up. I love this place great outside patio, excellent service, and great drink special, not to mention great food. If you are feeling daring enough try the Sasquatch Burger. As a matter of fact bring a date here and order this for you see how she reacts! This is a great place to eat and drink.
Here are the Rules below.
1. Drinking Golf should only be set on a nine hole course, 18 holes would mean that the majority of players would end their night in hospital, crying
2. Create a course: Choose 9 bars that are in the general vicinity of each other
3. Ensure that the busier bars are located near the end of the game. ( this is to ensure that you will not draw unwanted attention from other less inebriated drinkers)
4. Once the course has been chosen, draw up a score sheet that takes account of each player and the score they will get in each pub
5. On the score sheet indicate which holes are to be water holes. (Bars in which you can’t use the toilet. The number of water holes depends entirely on how cruel you are.)
6. Set the par for each hole. By default this should be a par three course.
7. Set off on the course with friends in tow
8. In each pub buy a pint of beer, Ale or Stout each.
9. Let person number one on the score sheet take the first tee shot.
10. Shot are scored by how many gulps of beer it takes to finish each pint
11. A hole in one is when the pint it downed in one.
12. Holes in one can also be scored if you pull a kraut
13. Four gulps would be a bogey, five gulps would be a double bogey, two gulps would be a birdie etc etc
14. Each person will take their initial tee-shot in the order they are present on the score sheet
15. After the initial shot, each person may takes a shot (gulp) as they wish. Make sure that there are independent witnesses to each shot (gulp). Mob rule decides if a pint is finished, so if in doubt keep drinking until the glass is totally empty or until your fellow drinkers start congratulating you). Guinness drinkers be wary, as often you will have a substantial head left in the glass that may hide the last dredges of the black stuff
16. When everyone has finished their drink, take note of the scores
17. Exit the pub and make your way to the next hole ( pub/bar)
18. On designated water holes, no one may use the toilet. If they do they get penalty shots added to their score on that hole (pub/bar).
19. Getting sick or spilling any of your pint earns you 3 and 2 penalty shots respectively.
20. Repeat each process in all nine pubs