- Licensed Associate Broker
- Certified Buyer Representative
- Member of the Silver Circle of Achievement
- 2011 President Elect, Nassau North Shore Chapter, Long Island Board of Realtors
- 2010 Vice President, Nassau North Shore Chapter, Long Island Board of Realtors
- 2006-2009, Treasurer, Nassau North Shore Chapter, Long Island Board of Realtors
One of the most important decisions you will face when buying and/or selling real estate is who you will choose to represent you. You should select an agent with a proven record of productivity and efficiency in matching buyers’ and sellers’ needs and one with a sincere manner that will make the process a pleasant one. Julia Blaker is dedicated to providing the utmost in professional service along with a seasoned business sense and a vast knowledge of neighborhood sales and home values. Over the years, many of her professional dealings have required a high level of confidentiality and she has earned the respect of her colleagues and clients for her discretion and integrity.
Julia is an active member of the Nassau North Shore Chapter of the Long Island Board of Realtors, recently elected to Vice President. She served as Treasurer of the Chapter from 2006-2009 and in 2007, Julia received the Distinguished Service Award.
Premium quality customer service is Julia’s most important priority. From providing a comprehensive market analysis, through all the steps from listing to closing, you can count on Julia to handle the entire range of real estate needs until your move is complete.