- Licensed Associate Broker
- Silver Circle of Achievement
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Manager, Rental Department Glen Head/Old Brookville Office
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Long Island Board of Realtors and Multiple Listing Service
Eileen Heimer is a life long resident of the North Shore area and an active Member of the North Shore Community. She has been a member of the Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty team since 2000. Her expertise in real estate includes marketing and negotiating homes, rentals and relocation. Over the past five years, Eileen has successfully relocated many happy families to the Gold Coast. Eileen is the "go to" person for her colleagues and peers when it comes to helping smooth difficult transitions by providing alternative interim housing solutions in order to facilitate and assist both the Sellers and Buyers in completing a residential sale.
Since 1922, the Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty sales professionals have remained committed to the essential principles of integrity, confidentiality, personal attention and excellent quality of service. You have my commitment to diligence and discretion…and I personally stand ready to assist you in your purchase or sale of the perfect home.